The night my son was born is kind of a jumble of memories for me. I remember the mixture of joy and anxiety I felt as I picked him up for the first time, and the surprise I felt at how blue his eyes were. I remember how calm he was, lying in his little hospital bassinet, and the awe I felt just looking at him. And I remember how much I wanted to hold on to that moment, to make it last as long as I could. That night and that feeling, more than anything else, is what brought me to photography.
I am a dad, husband, photographer, writer, and (during the week) electrical engineer. I am always tired.
I'm interested in stories. True stories, fictional stories, and those in between. Written stories, visual stories, the stories we tell each other, and those we tell ourselves.
- Black and White. Photoplace Gallery. Middlebury, VT.
- Still Life. Escondido Municipal Gallery. Escondido, CA.
- Black & White. Escondido Municipal Galery. Escondido, CA.
- Spring Is Here. Vista Wellness Center. Vista, CA.
- Lights, Shadows, and Reflections. Escondido Municipal Gallery. Escondido, CA.
- California. Vista Wellness Center. Vista, CA.
- Family Exhibition. Detroit Center for Contemporary Photography. Detroit, MI.